a nice G.G. (good-game)
Played a game of Warcraft having experimented with settings; also seeing how Blizzard apply colour to gaming (in reforged).
Targeting: 4 footmen. 4 riflemen. 4 priest. 4 knights. 1 ogre warrior. 6 siege engines.
- Builds 1 alter of kings (Ulther Paladin for heal party)
- Gets experience from gnolls creeps
- Walks into forest
- Gets natural expand point of Ogre Magi, Troll creeps, footmen at 1hp
- More experience from ogre and troll creeps
- Use regeneration and my builders to continue
- Expands Town Hall on expand point (ToD's Town Hall further-in-notes)
- Builds in Blacksmith; new armour (Grubby said look at the shield and more)
- Moves to see opposite expand point
- Runs away from big fight!
- Discovers naughty archer at tavern
- Builds farms between tower-defense.
- Priests arrive (its not Hearthstone)
- Builds lumber mill #2 at expand point
- All the way from a Mercenary Camp this ogre warrior appears!
- This 1hp footman runs away from combat
- Runs away!
- Warrior goes to opposite mine
- Knight goes to opposite mine at expand point
- Siege engine destroy entire enemy base
- Siege engine attacked by peasants (one gets destroyed?)
- Game over!
A nice GG!
ToD's Town Hall Meeting (youtube.com)
Fast Expand: A WarCraft 3 Podcast – HeroesHearth TV (podcasts.apple.com)
peasant minion card from Hearthstone (playhearthstone.com)
Warcraft3 TheoryCraft out there somewhere
16 Aug 2021
Copyright © 2004–2021 Kai Vong.